We deeply understand that a sustainable business needs a solid cultural foundation.
At Silverland Hospitality, each individual is a valuable asset, and together we aim to build up and strengthen the ten corporate elements:
S – Service Provider: Striving for the satisfaction and smiles of each customer.
I – Integrity: Esteeming the honesty and fairness of each individual.
L – Learning: Providing opportunities for individuals to enhance skills, knowledge, and expertise.
V – Valuing: Upholding values, understanding privacy, and respecting differences.
E – Engaging: Connecting individual needs with professional and friendly services.
R – Recognizing: Acknowledging the contributions of each individual in the business’s development.
L – Leading: Leading trends, constantly improving, and innovating in every service provided.
A – Achieving: Completing assigned tasks at the highest possible level and achieving tangible results.
N – Networking: Connecting and sharing; supporting and listening; caring and aligning, for the collective common goal.
D – Delivering: Committing to listening to every contribution, addressing every criticism, and taking responsibility for every feedback.
We value each team member as an integral part of the business’s development.
It is our honor to welcome new companions on this journey. Please send your resume and cover letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be in charge of all Food and Beverage activities as hotel strategy as well as owner strategy.
- Observe employee-guest interaction and talking with guests, working through Department Head to coach employee in guest service skills as necessary.
- Handle all guest complaints and follow through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensure that each profit outlet (e.g. Outlet, Bar, Event Service) is operated in line with maximising profit for the hotel.
- Manage costs proactively based on key performance indicators.
- Ensure that all hotel rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information (if assigned).
- Liaise and build relationships with guests, using hotel loyalty management system to track their preferences.
- Oversee and implement initiatives and ideas, looking for new and innovative ways to provide heart-touching service.
- Handle the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets related to Food & Beverage department.
- Work closely with Marketing department to prepare an Annual Marketing Plan for Food & Beverage.
- Update local and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel’s operations are the most efficient.
- Consult and work with General Manager to make adjustments where necessary relating to Food and Beverage.
- Manage, maintain and develop Top 20 in Food & Beverage.
- Ensure that Food and Beverage employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through team”.
- Ensure that all employees are up to date with the availability of seasonal and new products on the market.
- Manage and develop the food and beverage products served to guest.
- Handle the preparation of the Annual Business Plan.
- Implement, demonstrate and reinforce the company’s core values and brand standards.
- Recruit and select Food and Beverage employees. To follow hotel guidelines when recruiting and use a competency-based approach to selecting employees.
- Oversee the punctuality and appearance of all Food and Beverage employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
- Develop the skills and effectiveness of all Food and Beverage employees through the appropriate training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of effective training programs for all Food & Beverage employees.
- Understand and strictly comply with Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook as well as policies and procedures of Food & Beverage Department.
- Ensure that Food & Beverage employees follow all hotel rules relating to fire, hygiene safety, and security.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming, as well as a positive role model on purpose.
- Maintain high personal standards of timekeeping, always present for duty as scheduled.
- Maintain strong, professional relationships with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels and other organisations, including tour operators and local travel agents.
- Attend training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Ensure that colleagues are always fairly treated without favour or unfair expectations.
- Take immediate action in the welfare, safety of employees.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Food & Beverage Director
Join Silverland Hospitality Group as Food & Beverage Director.
- Manage and operate the Housekeeping department in the hotel.
- Ensure the service standards of the Housekeeping department are consistent with hotel standards and regulations.
- Handle all guest complaints and requests regarding the department ensuring issues are resolved satisfactorily.
- Periodically evaluate and check customer satisfaction with the department’s services.
- Ensure all regulations, rules and regulations related to financial records, currency transfers and business licenses are closely linked, including key periodic reports, financial situation.
- Work closely with other managers in a flexible and supportive manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for inventory of goods, cleaning equipment, printing and stationery, linen, etc.
- Carry out inventory and equipment inventory as required by the Finance Department.
- Contact and monitor the performance of pest control companies and other companies related to the operation of the Housekeeping department.
- Supervise the cleanliness of guest rooms, public areas and back lobby areas.
- Conduct regular and thorough inspections of guest rooms and general visitor areas.
- And carry out other requests as directed by the Board of Directors, the hotel Executive Board.
Join Silverland Mây Hotel as Housekeeping Manager.
- Overall digital and e-commerce execution to help drive room and other related revenues for all the hotels managed.
- Maintain overall hotels’ digital budget and related vendor/agency relationships (i.e. Supporting billing and invoicing needs with each hotel).
- Be responsible for status calls to review performance reports and set goals and objectives with BOD.
- Manage all digital advertising activities across platforms, SEO, Email marketing, etc.
- Maximize the PPC plans that fit each hotel’s goals and objectives.
- Ensure strategies adopted for each hotel also work amongst all hotels in the Group and that no business-related conflicts (i.e. bidding on the same keywords, etc.)
- Support projects such as website and/or landing page development and other digital marketing initiatives at the hotels as necessary.
- Oversee weekly/monthly reporting – analysis and reporting of PPC/SEO campaigns and website revenue performance for each hotel.
- Work closely with IT and/or IT vendor(s) to monitor and solve issues on the website, including but not limited to fixing bugs, SSL, etc.
- Collaborate with the Marcom team to ensure SEO best practices are used where applicable, especially for the hotel websites such as content management and traffic-driving tactics and strategies to improve natural search performance and ensure content is up-to-date and optimized.
- Conduct keyword research with a variety of third-party tools to identify content gaps against customer needs, and share data and recommendations with the content team.
- Be the main driver to acquire and retain links on 3rd party websites, by advising and collaborating with the Marcom team for opportunity reach activity.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the hotels’ policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Exercises responsible behavior at all times and positively represents the hotel & the Group.
- Maintains strong, professional relationships with relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organizations.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experienced in Digital Marketing in Hospitality with proven records in managing many properties.
- Ideally with a University degree in Hospitality Management or Marketing and Communications In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical & presentation abilities.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Concise written and refined verbal communication skills in English.
Digital Marketing Manager
Join our team at Silverland Hospitality as Digital Marketing Manager.
- Developing, executing, promoting, managing, and evaluating the Business Strategy (objectives, plans, and actions) to achieve set targets for Accommodation and Food & Beverage departments.
- Monitoring and regularly evaluating market trends domestically and internationally, as well as competitors’ business initiatives to ensure the competitiveness and timeliness of the hotel’s plans.
- Checking the system and records of business contracts to ensure compliance with all procedures, including group bookings, events, contractual agreements, room quantity analysis sheets, credit, and payment methods.
- Handling reasonable situations of customer complaints and employee requests according to the criteria of diplomacy and efficiency.
Director of Sales
Join our team at Silverland Hospitality as Director of Sales.
- Drive the efforts of employees within the corporate customer group.
- Prepare reports related to business activities such as annual and monthly business forecasts, marketing budget activities, reservation reports, and business department meeting documents.
- Research information related to the tourism industry to understand market fluctuations.
- Develop and implement a business strategy accordingly.
- Maximize profits by selling hotel packages and services to the corporate customer segment.
- Manage customers, and ensure the completion of promotional steps and closures according to the strategy.
Assistant Director of Sales
Join our team at The Myst Dong Khoi Hotel as Assistant Director of Sales.